The materials for making banners usually include polyester and knitted material.
1. Also known as polyester fabric or banner fabric, flag fabric, polyester is mainly used to make national flags, corporate flags and advertising flags, which is the most commonly used material for banner making.
1) Advantages: The use of sublimation ink has no irritating odor, double transparency effect, high ink permeability, printing at both sides, and equal printing effect. The maximum available size is 3.2m width.
2) Disadvantages: Due to the influence of fixation temperature, there will be 1-3% shrinkage during heat sublimation heating;
3) The applications of polyester include corporate flag, advertising flag and national flag, etc.
2. Different from polyester, the double-knitted fabrics or wind-proof fabrics are specially used for making advertising flags. Based on good ventilation performance, knitted materials are adopted by windy areas to create advertising flag or corporate flag. Knitted materials are mainly used for printing water-injected flags or banners without any wire drawing or shell-off. It is the first choice for making advertising flags hung outdoor for a long time.